South Australia’s Top Ten Fruit and Veg Stores Announced
Following a national 10 week competition to nominate Australia’s top fruit and veg stores, South Australia received more than 5000 votes from loyal customers pipping their local as the best.
Customers voted for their local store to go into the running of winning the title of People’s Choice best Fruit and Veg Store.
Adelaide Fresh Morphett Vale have for the second year in a row received some 1,800 votes to place them as the number one in the country taking out the title from more than 400 fruit and veg stores nominated nationally.
TOP TEN SA STORES
More than 400 stores across the country participated in the A Better Choice Campaign. Congratulations to South Australia’s top Ten Stores who received nominations from their customers.
- Adelaide Fresh Morphett Vale
- O’Halloran Hill Fruit Mart
- Barossa Fresh
- Tony and Marks Golden Grove
- Virgara Fruit and Veg
- Tony and Marks Newton
- Metro Fresh Findon
- Farm Fresh Murray Bridge
- Tony and Mark Glenunga
To read all about the awards and see the pictures from the announcement read here.
- Pick a Local, Pick SA! 2023 Television Commercial
- South Australia Launches 2023 Citrus Season
- Meet Nicol Carrots
- Do you know your chillies?
- Callum’s Favourite Uses For Oranges
- Fruit and Veg Retailers Staying Open And Delivering Healthy Options to South Australians
- Anthony Romeo Crowned 2021 Cherry King as auction raises $50,000 for Camp Quality
- Lowana Fruits
- Costa Farms – Mushroom Visit, Monarto
- Musolino Farms