PIck a Local Pick SA at the 2019 Royal Adelaide Show
Pick a Local Pick SA will feature at the 2019 Royal Adelaide Show as stop number 3 on the Yellow Brick Road.
With some 20,000 bananas (kindly donated by Costa) to give away, we are looking forward to meeting South Australian families and sharing with them the importance of supporting local South Australian growers and retailers.
Showcasing South Australian produce, visit the stand in the Goyder Pavilion for inspiration of how you can take your local paddock produce to your plate at home.
The Royal Adelaide Show is open from Friday August 30 until Sunday September 8, 2019.
- Do you know your chillies?
- Callum’s Favourite Uses For Oranges
- Fruit and Veg Retailers Staying Open And Delivering Healthy Options to South Australians
- Anthony Romeo Crowned 2021 Cherry King as auction raises $50,000 for Camp Quality
- Lowana Fruits
- Costa Farms – Mushroom Visit, Monarto
- Musolino Farms
- Thorndon Park Produce – Introducing ‘Sweet Broc’
- 2021 Citrus Selfie Promotion
- Think local when preparing a healthy lunchbox for the kids