Recipe Alert: Tomato and shaved zucchini salad
500g Heirloom tomatoes, cut into various shapes and sizes
1 Zucchini, shaved into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
1 Bunch basil, leaves picked
100g Feta, crumbled
1 Tablespoon olive oil
2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
Combine tomatoes, zucchini, basil and feta in a large bowl.
Stir together olive and red wine vinegar in a small bowl until emulsified. Pour over salad and toss to coat just prior to serving.
- Recipe Alert: Roasted eggplant with capsicum hummus, pomegranate & herbs
- Case study – Stramare Produce and CHEP
- Case study – Ceravolo and CHEP
- Strawbs galore.
- Make asparagus the hero.
- An abundance of avo’s!
- Plenty of ways to use pumpkin…
- Countless uses for carrots…
- Oodles of ways to use oranges…
- Five perfect ways to use pears…